Saturday, September 11, 2010

Reflections (individual)

Reflections on the process and learning points

What have you learnt from your eating habits? Do you consider your diet a healthy one? Why?

I have just learnt that my diet is extremely unhealthy; from the excess sodium, cholesterol, saturated fat, trans fat to the energy intake. I feel that I would definitely suffer from many diseases as I grow older if I continue eating like that. The cholesterol, fats would clog up my arteries, the sodium is going to cause kidney problems and ultimately I will be fat and frumpy. I think what I can do now is to start eating more selectively; e.g. to cut down on sodium intake, I will perhaps eat less frozen food, less gravy.


Are the suggested nutritional tools useful? How?

I find the suggested nutritional tools useful because it has all the nutritional information of a lot of foods and it can be used to analyse my diet really easily. Best of all, it presents me the data in a very straightforward manner and it tells me very directly what exactly is wrong with my diet.


Why is your suggested one-dish meal healthy?

(Please refer to previous post)

No comments:

Post a Comment